To apply for a Visa to visit Uruguay is necessary to print and fill out the application form located at the end of this page and send it to the Consulate with all the documentation enlisted below:
- Passport- valid for at least 6 months prior to arrival to Uruguay
- United States Visa or Green Card
- Passport photo
- Flight ticket or airline reservation
- Hotel booking or lodging address
- Invitation letter - for business or studies trips only
- Payment: $42.00 - cash or money order (Indian citizens are exempt from payment)
The application will be submitted to the Uruguayan Migration Authorities for approval and it takes about 30 business days.
Once the Visa has been approved, will be necessary to come in person to the Consulate to make the payment and get the Visa stamped on the passport.